• Sweep or vacuum to remove loose dirt, grit or dust
• Use clean mops and natural cleaning solutions to regularly clean your floor
• Dilute the floor cleanser to manufacturers instructions
• Mop the floor evenly
• Collect excess liquid in a mop bucket
• Rinse the floor with clean water and allow to dry
Is a straight grained timber, with a warm nutty hue which will compliment a range of interior designs where a lighter neutral palette is desired.
Spotted Gum is a rich individual timber, desired by Architects and Designers the world over, particularly for its striking backsawn grain structure, attractive fiddleback and vibrant colour palette. An Australian favourite.
A dark mysterious colour, giving the oak powerful undertones, Carbon will transform any area into a sophisticated space.
Chestnut creates a base for a warm feel to any space.
French Grey is Inspired by French provincial châteaus, featuring a rustic blend of medium browns, highlighting pistachio hues with dark featured grains.
Creating depth and detail, Harbor Grey oozes elegance and timeless style.
Bringing the patina of time to the look and feel of oak, Khaki is a mid neutral tone to compliment and enhance any interior.