see tech specs & info
Traditional Flooring Specifications
- Species: Blackbutt, Blue Gum, Brush Box, Grey Ironbark, New England Blackbutt, Mixed Hardwood, Jarrah, QLD Spotted Gum, Red Ironbark, Silvertop Stringybark, Spotted Gum & Tallowwood
- Grade: Select, Prestige, Standard, Rustic & Feature
- Traditional Size: 60mm x 19mm, 80mm x 19mm
- Wide Board Size: 130mm x 19mm, 180mm x 21mm
- Profile: Tongue & Groove Offset (End Matched)
- Length: 600mm – 4500mm
Traditional Flooring Technical Information
Fully designed and tested for Australian market
Brought together to share the diversity of Australian hardwood species.
An investment for a lifetime
A Solid Hardwood Floor is an investment for a lifetime. It not only adds value to your home but makes a high-end style statement all on its own.